Marcalliance was founded in 2013 by a French and a Spanish law firm, now named Carlara and Mazars Tax & Legal with the aim of providing our Member law firms’ clients with an access to a full range of legal and tax services in all areas of business law combining local expertise with international capabilities.
Our relationship is based in mutual trust, strong demonstrated capacities and continuous dialogue and involvement.
Constant exchange of knowledge is assured through our joint Practice Groups reuniting experts in certain expertise areas such as:
- Corporate & Transaction Services Law.
- Employment Law.
- Energy Law.
- Intellectual Property an IT Law.
- Legal Innovation.
Transparency is a key value to us. We are open to discussion and development of new initiatives.
Our simple and cohesive management structure ensures full transparency among the Alliance’s members.
Our Value proposal
Marcalliance brings to its members a framework enabling them to expand the geographic reach of their legal high quality services to clients involved in cross border transactions and /or facing international legal issues.
As one of the world’s best alliances of independent legal and tax firms, there is no better place to enhance your international relationships with new and prospective clients.
- Stay independent… Boost global research – Marcalliance Members enjoy many benefits. Each firm retains its own branding, independence and financial responsibility, yet through the Alliance, each member is able to:
- Stay competitive, offering a wider range of legal and tax services.
- Grow long term client relationships.
- Secure new global business opportunities and attract new clients.
- Participate in Practice Sectorial Expert Groups.